Ana Bueno - E.O.I. Basic Level 2: Fruit and vegetables; dictation exercise on food

Latest posts

Sunday 17 April 2011

Fruit and vegetables; dictation exercise on food

Hello guys!!

Lat week we finished Unit 6 correcting some final revision exercises and we started Unit 7 about food! We learnt some vocabulary and also the difference between countable and uncountable nouns. Click here and here to revise some vocabulary about fruit and vegetables. And here you have a dictation exercise about food too.

On Wednesday / Thursday we also played a game to see how good your memory was!! "I went to the supermarket yesterday and I bought..." You all remembered very well!! :)

During these holidays, I would like you to read the book Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens, and also to revise Units 1 - 6.

I hope you make the most of these holidays (que las aprovechéis al máximo), in the way you prefer: spiritual, relaxed or simply normal holidays. I'll see you again on the 25th / 26th and we'll have our last push before the final exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin