Ana Bueno - E.O.I. Basic Level 2: English summer courses

Latest posts

Tuesday 10 April 2012

English summer courses

Hi again!

Since the beginning of the year, some of you have asked me about courses to study English in the summer. Here I give you information about two which I personally know.
Brighton


This first one is for students aged between 15 and 22 (approx.). The course takes place in Brighton (45 minutes far from London), and the students stay with host families. Tuition, accommodation, transport and activities are all included in the price. I've been to these courses for four years, and I'll go again this summer.

You have all the information on the official website: www.brighton.vacau.com. For any questions, doubts or registrations, you can either contact me or Isabel Amaro, whose details appear on the webpage.




The second organisation is for adult students. It's a very big organisation which works in different countries in the world (England, Ireland, Scotland, Malta, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.), offering many different types of courses. You can check everything online at www.newlink.es: choose the place, the duration of the course and the type of accommodation (hall of residence, family or apartment) and it will automatically calculate the price. For any questions, doubts, or further information, please ask me.

So what's the excuse now for not travelling abroad this summer?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin