Ana Bueno - E.O.I. Basic Level 2: From Roberto Romera, 2ºB

Latest posts

Thursday 7 February 2013

From Roberto Romera, 2ºB

Hi everyone,

Roberto Romera, from 2ºB, has found this extremely useful website for pronunciation: www.forvo.com As you know, you can check the pronunciation of a word in a normal dictionary, but many of them aren't included, for example proper names. In this website you can consult the pronunciation any word. Just make sure you choose the pronunciation is in English! Here I include the word I looked up: "Brussels":



I'm sure you will use this website a lot, for example in your presentations, where you include names that don't appear in the dictionary. Thanks for sharing, Roberto!

In this entry I also post another link that you can use for listening. It has plenty of (many) listening podcasts that you can listen to online, or download to your computer. Click here and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin