Ana Bueno - E.O.I. Basic Level 2: Week 4

Latest posts

Monday 17 October 2011

Week 4

Hello everyone!

Here you have the summary of last week, which was very short because we only had one day of class!

First of all we commented the text about speed dating and we learnt the expression: "it's up to you", which means that it depends on you, that you are responsible for something:

My advice is that you should go to the doctor. Now it's up to you if you go or not.

Then we listened to a lady meeting two men. She especially liked one of them because they had many things in common. In their conversation they used the expressions "so + aux + I" and "neither + aux + I" when they had something in common. We practised this in an exercise in pairs where you had to say things you liked, things you didn't like, where you went for your holidays, etc. Remember that intonation is very important in these expressions!

After the break, we learnt how to write an informal letter (portfolio 1 of the workbook) and today at 23.59h is the deadline (fecha límite) to send it to me by e-mail. Remember:

  • Times New Roman, 12
  • 1,5 interlining - this is very important; otherwise (si no), I can't make my corrections. Thank you.

I'm sorry we can't have class today, but we'll do many things on Wednesday :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin