Ana Bueno - E.O.I. Basic Level 2: Weeks 30 and 31

Latest posts

Saturday 26 May 2012

Weeks 30 and 31

Hi everyone!

These two weeks we've done lots of things! Two Mondays ago we talked about crime and murder mysteries, and we also played a conditional game with some difficult questions (make sure you revise the differences between the 1st and the 2nd conditional!)

We've also practised some vocabulary to use when you want to buy something in a shop. About grammar, we've learnt reported speech, and echo questions (I think the domino game was quite successful!! I didn't know you were so competitive! haha).

I collected the marks of your Use of English test, and we did a listening test in class. Make sure you read the questions carefully in the exam, and avoid silly mistakes (evitar fallos tontos).

For homework, I gave you several photocopies to revise the grammar of the third term. As I told you in class, we'll correct the "older" grammar first, and then the "newer" (corregiremos la gramática en el mismo orden que la hemos visto en clase). I know there are a lot of exercises, but I'm sure they'll help you to revise for the exam :)

Well, I hope you all have a nice sunny weekend!

Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin