Ana Bueno - E.O.I. Basic Level 2: Blog 2012-2013 starts

Latest posts

Saturday 3 November 2012

Blog 2012-2013 starts

Hi everyone!

At long last (por fin!) I have found some time to start the blog. As they say in English, better late than never! :)

Through this blog I'll keep you informed of important aspects of the lessons, news at the school and activities that you might find interesting. All the entries (entradas) will be marked with tags (etiquetas), so you can find them easier (grammar, vocabulary, listening, videos, songs, units, etc.). Of course, you can also check the entries I wrote last year!

When you read the entries, feel free to post a comment and share ideas with your classmates (click on "comments" at the end of the entry). If you find something interesting that you want to share, send me an e-mail and I'll post it on the blog for you. That way all of us will build this blog, and it will be much more entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin